The 2014 Philadelphia Marathon takes place this Sunday, and here is some information you'll want to know for the race, from runner tracking to course maps for the marathon and half marathon to corral info.
- guide to race weekend activities
race info for the marathon and half marathon
- runner tracking information
- Philadelphia Marathon race guide (PDF)
- details on the health and fitness expo
- Philadelphia Marathon race results (see during or after race for 2014 results)
As before, the Rothman Institute 8K takes place Saturday morning, while the marathon and half marathon both take place Sunday morning.
Despite the freezing temperatures and snow affecting the Northeast earlier this week, the forecast for marathon Sunday is pretty tame. Forecasts are calling for temps in the 30s (up to 38) at starting time for the marathon and half marathon (7 a.m.), with a high of 50 or a few degrees more around noon.
For the latest updates, follow the race on Twitter (@Philly_Marathon) and Facebook.
And good luck to all runners!